Overbury and Conderton Parish Council
Parish Council meetings take place in the Overbury Village Hall.
Please contact the clerk for further information, Ros Long 01386 725111 email@example.com
Information for all: UK Government Smart Meters Roll out 2020
Working in conjunction with the smart meter authorities nationwide, we are ensuring that all local councils have the up to date, correct information on their websites to ensure we are fully prepared as a nation for this switch. Provided below are links to full guides domestic and non-domestic smart meters handed to us by the Government.
Non-domestic - Click here
Domestic - Click here
Parish council minutes & Documents 2017-2018
- Notice of Date of Commencement of Period for the Exercise of Public Rights
- Sections 26 & 27 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
- Declaration of status of accounts
- Approved Annual Governance Statement
- Approved Accounting Statements