OVERBURY VILLAGE HALL
The Village Hall was designed & built by Richard Norman Shaw in 1896 for Robert Martin. Robert's son, Sir Richard Biddulph Martin, was also very influential in the specification and ensuring the design would work well for the community use it has enjoyed since being built. Today there are numerous village events and meetings as well as Badminton & Pilates classes.
There is no Car Park (so cars need to be carefully parked in the main hill road allowing agricultural vehicles to get past). Postcode GL20 7NZ
OVERBURY VILLAGE HALL - Registered Charity number 523174